Full Time – MPR / UPR (£28,355.00 – £44,541.00 Per Annum)
Required for September 2020
We are looking for an excellent teacher to join our exciting school. Key Stage allocation will depend on the successful candidate’s strengths and experience. Applications from NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for you to:
- Be committed to an inclusive ethos
- Enjoy working in a team
- Embrace new technology and support the Arts.
- An exciting school with lots of opportunity
- A dedicated and hard-working staff team
- Friendly and enthusiastic children
- A caring setting with outstanding facilities
- An ethos of enrichment
- Support through our Schools Learning Partnership and Barnet’s NQT CPD programme.
Contact our Office Manager, Gill Langdon, to make an appointment to visit.
Application packs are available to download below or visit the Barnet Jobs website. Completed application forms should be returned to the school.
Closing date: Wednesday 6th May 2020
Interview date: Friday 11th May 2020
Please follow the links below to download application form and documentation:
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. Child safety recruitment procedures operate and all appointments are subject to satisfactory references and enhanced checks from the Disclosure and Barring Service.